Trident Techlabs Ltd recently had their first-time sale of company shares to the public. It ended on Tuesday, December 26, and lots of people wanted to buy those shares. In fact, they got way more requests than they expected. For every share they planned to sell, they got requests for over 600 shares! The part of the sale meant for regular people to buy (called the “retail quota”) got over a thousand times more requests than they could fulfill. The sale started on Thursday, December 21, and it’s been a huge success for the company.
Trident Techlabs IPO GMP
Market experts say that shares of Trident Techlabs Ltd, which aren’t listed on the official stock market yet, are being traded at Rs 50 more than their original price in a private market. This Rs 50 increase is known as the grey market premium (GMP) and suggests a potential 142.86% gain when these shares are officially listed on the stock exchange. The grey market premium reflects what people are willing to pay above the initial price for these shares and can change based on market feelings.
Trident Techlabs IPO Allotment Status Check
To find out if you’ve been allocated shares from the Trident Techlabs IPO, follow these steps:
1. Tap or click on the button provided for checking the allotment status. It’s usually on the IPO’s official website or a financial platform.
2. Once you’re on the allotment status page, look for the option to select the company’s name. Choose “Trident Techlabs” from the list of available companies.
3. Next, you’ll need to enter some identification details. You can use your PAN Number, Application Number, or DP Client ID. These are different numbers or IDs that were given to you during the IPO application process. Enter any one of these as instructed.
4. After entering your details, click on the ‘Search’ button or any similar option available on the website. This will initiate a search to check whether you’ve been allotted shares from the IPO.
5. If you have been allocated shares, the equivalent number of shares will be credited to your Demat account. A Demat account is like a digital wallet where your shares are held in electronic form.
Trident Techlabs Limited IPO Review
Trident Techlabs recently had a small IPO for smaller investors. People had different feelings about it. This company specializes in engineering and power solutions. Many people wanted to invest, but some worried because the company’s earnings and profits suddenly increased a lot. Before going public, the company seemed to be valued fairly, according to its financial information. However, some experts wonder if the company can keep growing like this. For those who understand the risks and are ready for ups and downs in the stock market, investing in Trident Techlabs could be good in the medium-term for possible long-term gains.
Trident Techlabs IPO Subscription Status
The IPO sign-up begins on December 21, 2023, for different types of investors: NII, QIB, and Retail Investors. You have two ways to sign up: through ASBA or Non-ASBA options. To apply online, go to your bank account and use ASBA or download the form from the internet. You can also get a physical form and give the completed form to your broker or bank. Check our portal for live updates on how many people are signing up for the IPO, which we update hourly from official websites. You can also see live subscription numbers on the official IPO page.